- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month and we take a look at the new, innovative advancements being made to help aid in fighting colon cancer and help those diagnosed with the disease live longer lives.
- We take a in-depth look at the individualized treatment given to those diagnosed with Colorectal Cancer, that has caused Anderson Regional Cancer Center to have survival rates of those diagnosed with Colon Cancer, above the national average.
- Health insurers would be banned from making patients pay higher out-of-pocket costs for oral medication taken at home than for chemotherapy taken in a health care facility, under a bill moving through the Mississippi Legislature.
- Only one publicly owned hospital in Mississippi would be required to abide by the state open-meetings and public-records laws, under a watered-down version of a bill being considered in the legislature.
- The Choctaw Health Center held its official ribbon cutting today on the Choctaw Reservation after 18 months of construction, the facility will become fully operational on March 9, 2015.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.