A mysterious weekend death in west Alabama has been ruled an accident.
Autopsy reports show that 38-year-old Derrick Morris of York died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Morris was found dead Saturday afternoon inside a service station garage in York.
Investigators estimate that Morris was in the garage for at least 10 hours before being found.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.