A Meridian house was destroyed by fire early Thursday morning.
Fire units responded to 514 57th Avenue around 1:00 a.m. Thursday. No one was home at the time.
Investigators with the Meridian Fire Department say it appears the fire may have been caused by a short circuit in the utility room.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.