Eight people were treated at hospitals Wednesday after an apparent gas leak prompted officials to evacuate several hundred people from a 20-story office building in downtown Jackson, Miss.
The privately-owned Capitol Towers is home to several businesses, including law firms and the associated press.
A fire department spokesman said a "very unsafe level" of what was apparently carbon monoxide was in the heating system.
People who complained of feeling ill were taken to Jackson hospitals for treatment.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.