Scott County Coroner Phyllis Irby says carbon monoxide poisoning claimed the lives of four people whose bodies were found Wednesday in a home near Forest. The deaths were ruled accidental.
The victims were 22-year-old Carlos Jermaine Boyd, 39-year-old Moises Hernandes Conde, 19-year-old Travis Hunt and 18-year-old Tiffany Weaver.
An unidentified 17-year-old survived and is hospitalized.
Sheriff Mike Lee says deputies found the bodies and a heavy odor of exhaust gas when they entered the house early Wednesday.
A generator inside the house was believed to be the source of the poison gas.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.