A gas leak at an old building in Meridian Tuesday afternoon led to several streets being closed temporarily.
It happened at the old Hulett Furniture building on
B Street in Meridian about 1 p.m. Tuesday.
It led to the closure of the streets around the building, as emergency crews worked to figure out where the leak originated.
Emergency officials say there were no problems related to the leak for residents.
"We got a call to a possible gas leak at the old Hulett store on B Street," said Battalion Chief Howard Gibson. "Everything right now seems to be O.K."
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.