Alabama Teenager Shot

An Alabama teenager with ties to the Livingston area has been shot.

Photo Courtesy of WKRG-TV Mobile.

A Baldwin county, Alabama teenager is in critical condition after being shot on Sunday morning.

WKRG-TV in Mobile says 17-year old Summer Moody was shot around 4:00 Sunday morning on Gravine Island. Authorities there have questioned multiple people.

Moody has relatives in the Livingston area. She is being treated at USA Medical Center.

• by JUST A MISSISSIPPI GIRL Location: MERIDIAN,MS on Apr 19, 2012 at 08:09 PM
    WELL, THIS IS MISSISSIPPI AND I MUST SAY I HATE FACEBOOK BECAUSE OF THE DRAMA! THESE POST ARE JUST AS BAD. INSTEAD OF THINKING AND SENDING YOUR PRAYERS TO THIS YOUNG GIRL AND HER FAMILY, YOU HAVE TO ARGUE OVER THE STUPIDNESS OF "WHATEVER" I AM A MOTHER AND I KNOW THIS WOULD SCARE THE MESS OUT OF ME IF IT HAPPENED TO MY BABIES! MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD PUT YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION. RESPECT THE FAMILY AND STOP GRIPPING. TO ALABAMA GIRL WHO WAS SHOT AND HER FAMILY, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL. WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE FOR A FULL RECOVERY!
  • by concerned Location: in the south on Apr 18, 2012 at 03:46 AM
    http://blog.al.com/live/2012/04/summer_moodys_lawyer_raises_qu.html#incart_mce http://blog.al.com/live/2012/04/shot_teen_summer_moody_still_a.html#incart_mce You should check out these stories as an update on this initial breaking news. Summer had told her mom she was at a sleepover at a girlfriend's house. until Summer is awake we wont know why she was out with these boys. Speculation is running high. OUR concern right now should be praying that she wakes up and recovers, praying that her family has the strength to face each day as it comes and for good news.
  • by CLJ Location: Meridian on Apr 17, 2012 at 12:04 PM
    WOW...welcome to Mississippi! I handed over my Virginia Drivers License this past Friday to receive a Mississippi License and I took noticed of the slogan on the license "the Hospitality State." I can only assume that several of you that posted on here didn't participate in choosing that slogan.
  • by bearhunter on Apr 17, 2012 at 09:47 AM
    again,it went right over your head. keep thinking about it, you may get it.
  • by Ignorance is Bliss Location: Enterprise on Apr 17, 2012 at 06:45 AM
    Yes, I am educated, and I have a good vocabulary. I take pride in having a solid mind. I do not feel I am lost or missing the point. What I fail to understand is why you even had to bring "race" into this....to my knowledge, there was no mention of "race" by the news media...so why are we still rekindling that issue. We cannot heal until we start seeing past color and start correcting wrongs regardless of race, creed, or color. You are bringing race into this--this is not about race....it is about an unfortunate incident involving one of our young people (didn't matter if she was black or white--it was not a good situation). Race is not "the point".....
  • by bearhunter on Apr 16, 2012 at 03:36 PM
    I get a kick out of young educated subject matter experts with a good vocabulary and the ability to cram all those words into a paragraph to make them look like they are a superior mind. Most of the time they are lost on what the subject or point is or was. But regardless everyone else is ignorant. But what else can you expect from mostly left minded Democrats.
  • by bearhunter on Apr 16, 2012 at 03:07 PM
    You fail to see the point. I am glad that people are not acting like what I said. Only certain groups of people act like that even when they don't have the facts. Like I said I trust justice will come thru. Its a sad case.
  • by Ashley Location: Lauderdale on Apr 16, 2012 at 02:25 PM
    Praying for this young girl!!
  • by funny on Apr 16, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    To Quanisha, what are you saying? i, along with other readers, cannot understand what you have written. Grammer is not your strong point, is it? Please dont post any more!
  • by Ignorance is Bliss Location: Enterprise on Apr 16, 2012 at 12:33 PM
    To Bearhunter: The "only" reason I'm responding to your statement of ignorance is to correct your spelling...the word is "prevail", not "prevale". Before you start rallying for racial prejudice, I advise you to consult a dictionary to learn how to spell. Even with the ignorance and hatred revolving around organizations such as the KKK--they still don't want an embarrassment of a supporter such as yourself. End the stupidity....On a higher note, I would like to wish peace and consolation to all involved in this situation. I do not know the facts, so I will not add to the ignorance by making uneducated comments. Peace to all....
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 147536005 - wtok.com/a?a=147536005