WTOK Elections Headlines
Status Hearing Held on Election Challenge
Updated: 11:55 AM
- A judge presiding over a lawsuit that challenges Mississippi Sen. Thad Cochran's victory in a Republican primary runoff says his intention is to have the case settled in time for the November general election.
McGehee Appointed to Hear McDaniel Election Challenge
- A retired chancery judge from Lucedale will oversee a lawsuit that challenges the results of the June 24 Republican Senate runoff in Mississippi.
McDaniel Files Election Challenge
- State Sen. Chris McDaniel has filed a petition in Jones County Circuit Court, seeking a review of the June 24 GOP runoff.
McDaniel Seeking Support for Legal Battle
- The Chris McDaniel campaign says it plans to file an election challenge in court Thursday morning.
Fielder Grants MPB Interview
- Stevie Fielder of Meridian says Mississippi's Attorney General's Office misunderstood him, which led to the false belief Fielder was paid by candidate Chris McDaniel's campaign to lie.
More WTOK Elections Headlines