Firefighters were called to Valley Road Monday only to find themselves at more risk than usual when ammunition stored inside exploded.
Units from South Lauderdale, Lost Gap and Clarkdale at one point had to fight the fire from behind a tree. No one was injured.
Lauderdale County fire coordinator Clarence Butler said the residents had moved but were using the structure for storage.
Butler said Tuesday that the fire is attributed to an electrical short circuit.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.