Investigators say there is no foul play suspected in a weekend death in west Alabama.
On Saturday afternoon, Derrick Morris, 38, of York was found dead in a service station garage in York.
A woman was also found unconscious at the site. Investigators say she was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at a Tuscaloosa hospital. She has since been released.
Investigators are now awaiting the official autopsy report before declaring the exact cause of Morris' death.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.