1 mins ago
- Tax season is over, but that's not stopping scam artists! In fact, some are now posing as officials from the IRS and threatening taxpayers.
Tourism Executive Says More Funding Needed
Posted: 11:59 AM
- Tourism leaders from across Mississippi are meeting in Biloxi this week.
Advocates Say Charter Schools Offer Best Option
Updated: 11:27 AM
- It appears a change in mindset has pushed more communities in Mississippi to jump on the bandwagon for charter schools.
Mississippi Has 2 More Cases of Enterovirus
Updated: 11:24 AM
- Mississippi health officials are confirming two more cases of a virus that causes respiratory illness in children.
Computer Virus Scam Alert
Updated: 10:35 AM
- Residents are being warned about a computer scam that's affecting households across the country.
Ross Collins Thanks Industry Partners
- Ross Collins Career and Technical Center hosted its industry appreciation luncheon Monday.
MCC Arts & Letters Series Starts Tuesday
- Meridian Community College kicks off its annual Arts & Letters Series Tuesday night.
ECCC to Get Job Training Grant
- East Central Community College will receive more than $2 million in federal money for workforce development.
Evers Exhibit Opens at ECCC
- The Medgar Evers Exhibit, 'This Is Home', opened Monday at the Mamie Ethel Burton Library on the campus of East Central Community College in Decatur.
Residence Hit by Gunfire
- Meridian police are investigating a shooting that happened over the weekend, in which a home was damaged.
Meridian Police Department Proceeds with Roof Repairs
- After dealing with the problem of mold and water damage at the new police station, the city of Meridian is finally going ahead with installation of a new roof.
New 3rd Grade Reading Law
- As local schools wrap up the first nine weeks, parents in Mississippi are being reminded about a new law that's affecting some elementary students.
Boil Water Notice for Rose Hill
- A Boil Water Notice has been issued for some customers of Rose Hill Water Association.
Voter Registration Deadline Oct. 4
- The deadline for Mississippi residents to register to vote in the Nov. 4, 2014, general election is Saturday, Oct. 4.
New West Nile Cases Confirmed in Mississippi
- Mississippi health officials have confirmed three new cases of West Nile virus.
More Mississippi Headlines