The Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics announced that it and county law enforcement officers served warrants in Choctaw County, Miss., early Friday and made eleven arrests.
Officials said the arrests were the result of a year-long drug operation.
MBN agents, Choctaw County, Miss., sheriff’s deputies and Mississippi Department of Corrections officers rounded up the suspected drug violators, who face felony charges involving a variety of street drugs as well as prescription medicines.
Those arrested were:
1. Gil A. Black, age 36, of Ackerman; charged with sale of morphine
2. Devanti J. Bryant, 41, Millwood Apartments, No. 39, Ackerman; sale of crack and two counts of sale of marijuana
3. Latonia Floyd, 41, Front Street Apartments, No. 2, Weir; sale of a counterfeit substance
4. Craig Lewis, 21, 76 Edwards St., Ackerman; sale of ecstasy
5. Ann N. Merritt, 51, 214 Van Fasson Rd., Ackerman; three counts of sale of Lortab
6. James W. Mosley, 31, 3565 Hwy. 15, Ackerman; charged with two counts of sale of crack cocaine, sale of marijuana, sale of methamphetamine, possession of crack, possession of marijuana and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon
7. Curtis Mosley, 22, 245 N. Louisville St, Ackerman; charged with sale of marijuana
8. Jerome Patterson, 46, 243 Weir-Salem Rd., Weir; sale of Lortab
9. James Ramshur, 21, 360 Cutts Rd., Ackerman; three counts of sale of marijuana
10. Raven Robinson, 19, 8141 Hwy. 15, Ackerman; accessory to sale of marijuana and accessory to sale of methamphetamine
11. Katrina D. Weaver, 32, Cutts Road, Weir; two counts of sale of Lortab