Autopsy Confirms Cause of Death

By: Stephen Bowers Email
By: Stephen Bowers Email

An autopsy confirmed the cause of death for a man who died in a fire over the weekend.

The autopsy found the cause of 46-year-old Larry Chapman's death was smoke inhalation.

Chapman died in a fire at a mobile home on Valley Road late Friday evening.

Officials say Chapman was the only person inside when the fire started around 10:50 p.m.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTOK-TV 815 23rd Ave Meridian, Ms. 39301 Phone: (601) 693-1441
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 66448767