Fire Destroys Meridian House

The cold weather was a contributing factor to an early morning fire in Meridian Wednesday morning.

That fire around 6 a.m. destroyed a home at 14th Avenue and 18th Street.

Investigators say the fire started after someone tried to light a fire in their fireplace.

By the time firefighters arrived, flames were already shooting from the house.
No one was injured.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Debbie Location: Meridian,Ms on Jan 7, 2010 at 12:57 PM
    I am sorry for your loss. I am praying for you.
WTOK-TV 815 23rd Ave Meridian, Ms. 39301 Phone: (601) 693-1441
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 80787277 - wtok.com/a?a=80787277
Gray Television, Inc.