Injured Man Reported Out of Hospital

A family that lost three loved ones in a fire early this week reported some good news Friday.

Newscenter 11 was told that family friend, Willie "Sonny" Mitchell, was released from a Georgia burn center Friday.

Mitchell was sent there because his lungs were damaged by smoke inhalation from a house fire on 35th Avenue.

Three others, Mary Keen and her sons, Mickey Melton and Richard Wilkinson, died in that fire.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WTOK-TV 815 23rd Ave Meridian, Ms. 39301 Phone: (601) 693-1441
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 81758887 - wtok.com/a?a=81758887
Gray Television, Inc.