Even Bigger Turnout for July Earth's Bounty

By: Wayne Burns Email
By: Wayne Burns Email

There was an even bigger crowd for the 2nd Earth's Bounty farmers market sale of the season.

Customers were happy to have a wide variety of items to pick from. Vendors were happy to showcase their merchandise and to interact with other vendors.

Meridian Main Street has several more events scheduled in the coming months. The next farmers market sale is on August 4th, followed by September 1st and October 6th.

• by Mark Location: Quitman on Jul 9, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    @liberal democrat. I guess you live without electricity, water, sewer and walk everywhere you go to cut back on global warming? You have drank the Al Gore coolaid I see. Reading your post I know you are either joking or a full blown nut.....
  • by just sayin..... Location: Meridian on Jul 9, 2012 at 06:20 AM
    @liberal democrat. Intelligent people as you is whats wrong with the democrat party. You need to quit using big words and talk down so the democrats can understand what you are saying. Dumb it down some son.
  • by Tom Location: Daleville on Jul 8, 2012 at 08:37 PM
    @ Sandra - I've never had an issue with a farmer allowing me to shuck my corn before I bought it. They're always helpful.
  • by liberal democrat on Jul 8, 2012 at 08:34 PM
    I am so glad they did this. It is a blessing to see people buying and eating more produce then meat. all that meat causes flatulence which causes global warming and melts the polar bear habitat. thank goodness we have other democrats and obama in charge making rules to regulate what people can eat. If we can just get four more years of obama and promote more vegitable eating planet earth will be great. just remember to try not to hurt the plants when you pick their bounty. they feel pain like animals do ya know. GO OBAMA
  • by Sandra Location: Meridian on Jul 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM
    Earth's Bounty was great. Just had a bad experience with one vender. Got 6 ears of corn and only ended up with two ears that were good. Will be sure I check produce closer from now on.
  • by Citizen Location: Meridian on Jul 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    Great produce, great entertainment, and great turnout. I hope the citizens of Meridian & Lauderdale County will continue to support this effort.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 161698835 - wtok.com/a?a=161698835