Funeral arrangements have been made for the three young siblings who were killed in a home fire this week in Neshoba County.
Ranging in age from three-months-old to two years, the three children died after an accidental fire was sparked at their house. Family members say the fire resulted from the children's four-year-old cousin putting a blanket on a heater. This happened around 2 a.m. Sunday.
Funeral services will be held Friday at 2 p.m. at the Pearl River Mennonite Church on Highway 16. This will be followed by burial in the Simon Isaac Cemetery.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.