Clarke County, Miss. The person found inside a burned Clarke County residence Aug. 14 has been positively identified.
Officials say the man found inside the home was 46-year-old Calvin Bryant Davis.
The preliminary autopsy determined Davis died of smoke inhalation.
The fire started around 5 a.m. that morning. Davis was discovered in his bed after firefighters arrived.
Fire officials urge all residents to test their smoke detectors and change the batteries at least twice a year.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.