New Group to Examine Business Regulations

By: The Associated Press
By: The Associated Press

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant has signed a bill designed to give owners of small businesses more say about state regulations that could affect their livelihoods.

Bryant signed Senate Bill 2398 Monday and it becomes law July 1.

It establishes a 12-member Small Business Regulatory Review Committee, which will examine state rules and laws that could impact businesses with fewer than 100 full-time employees and gross
annual sales or revenues of less than $10 million.

The governor, the lieutenant governor and the House speaker each will appoint four members, based recommendations from groups such
as the National Federation of Independent Business and the Mississippi Manufacturers Association will nominate commission members.

• by Tim Hadsel on Apr 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM
    Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries. The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them. Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites. What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries? How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem? And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this? But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews. They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
      by Rick on Apr 26, 2012 at 06:03 AM in reply to Tim Hadsel
      I think you're a little confused, buddy. First, I didn't see anything in this article about a "race problem". Second, I haven't heard anyone saying any of our problems would be solved by bringing in millions more immigrants.
  • by bearhunter on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:22 PM
    This may work. Also reasonable and liberal are to words that go together like electricity and water. I bet you believe in affirmative action like what I think that super charged typical left wing nut job is referring to. What a poster child for a liberal. By all means lets keep voting them into office.
      by reasonable liberal on Apr 25, 2012 at 06:17 AM in reply to bearhunter
      Ever hear of a hydroelectric dam? Water and electricity can have a productive working relationship just like liberal thinking and reason can. And did you even read my post? I specifically said that the government's role in "affirmative action" should stop at education and workforce training. Skilled and educated minorities are better for everybody. Even conservatives.
  • by S A Location: Philadelphia MS on Apr 24, 2012 at 06:40 AM
    We need more people working and less people on the dole. If someone wants to work there are jobs. Maybe not the job you want but a job with a paycheck. At age 70 I have 2 part time jobs just to pay my bills. If I can work so can you.
  • by super charged liberal on Apr 23, 2012 at 07:06 PM
    This is not the direction we should be going. We need more government control of the work force. If we let small business have any control you can bet that the poor people wont get their share of the cake that they bake. They will probably only hire people who are qualified for the jobs also and not give the poor minority groups a chance. This is 1930s Germany. We must keep Obama in office so he can stop this outrageous anti poor scheme. We need more government control and more taxes and go green.
      by reasonable liberal on Apr 24, 2012 at 06:34 AM in reply to super charged liberal
      You must be joking. They'll probably only hire people who are qualified for the jobs? Those are the people they should be hiring! Small businesses should not be expected to run a community service/welfare operation. The government's responsibility is to educate and help offer opportunities for training for poor minority groups. Not to "control" small business owners that are just trying to provide for their families as best they can.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 148601165 - wtok.com/a?a=148601165