1 lb. ground beef
3/4 cup bread crumbs
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup evaporated milk
12 oz. jar chili sauce
12 oz. jar grape jelly
1. Mix together all ingredients except chili sauce and grape jelly.
2. Form mixture into balls.
3. To cook in skillet: Heat oiled skillet and cook meatballs over medium heat until brown, about 20 minutes.
To cook in oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place meatballs in a greased baking pan, uncovered, and bake until light brown, about 20 minutes.
4. In a saucepan, stir together chili sauce and jelly. Add cooked meatballs.
5. Heat for a few minutes; there is no need to boil.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate and then warm again before serving.