Chicken Breast Stuffed with Peaches
Try this fruity chicken meal next time you are in the mood for peaches.
2 large peaches
4 chicken breasts
6 shallots (thinly sliced)
8 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
1 1/2 cups dry white wine
1 pint fresh raspberries
1/2 cup cornmeal
1 Tbsp. paprika
1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
Sea salt or kosher salt
Coarse ground black pepper
1. Score peaches lightly with a knife.
2. Drop into boiling water for one minute.
3. Remove and peel.
4. Cut peaches in half and remove pit.
5. Chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
6. Put in bowl and set aside.
1. Heat a saucepan on high heat.
2. Add 1 Tbsp. olive oil and butter to pan.
3. Remove half of shallot mixture from bowl and add to the bowl of cut peaches.
4. Place chicken in two sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet.
5. Add 1/4 of the peach mixture to chicken.
1. Combine cornmeal, paprika, pepper, granulated garlic and salt.
2. Pat cornmeal on chicken, drizzle with oil.
3. Place in preheated 450° oven.
4. Let chicken bake for 18-20 minutes.
Finish the Sauce
1. Re-heat the second half of shallot garlic mix.
2. Add raspberries and 1/2 cup wine to pan.
3. Bring to simmer and cook three minutes.
4. Add 2 Tbsp. butter to pan and melt.
5. Taste sauce and add to chicken.