Try this Rustic Apple Tart for dessert tonight.
1 cup flour
1 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. butter
1 egg yolk
1 Tbsp. water
1. Cut the butter into the flour and sugar until it resembles coarse cornmeal, then add the yolk and water and knead, until it pulls together.
2. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, and then roll out to a 6" disk.
3. Peel, core and slice 1 apple.
4. To assemble, lay out the pie dough, sprinkle the middle with bread crumbs, and then fan out the apple in a circle.
5. Fold the pie dough toward the middle.
6. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.