May be made from scratch or prepackaged ingredients
Chicken salad, egg salad or pimiento cheese
24 oz. cream cheese
3 Tbsp. prepared Ranch dressing
2 Tbsp. butter
1 1/4 tsp. mustard
1. For sandwich loaves, trim crust from bread so that each side is flat.
2. Slice each loaf horizontally into four equal layers; place on service dish.
3. For each sandwich loaf, spread fillings between layers of bread, ending with bread.
4. In a med. bowl, beat 20 oz. of cream cheese until fluffy. Add ranch dressing: beat until smooth. Spread over sandwich loaves.
5. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 4 oz. of cream cheese with butter and mustard. Spoon mixture into pastry bag and decorate as desired.
6. Chill 2 hours.