2 slices dark rye bread, cut into coffin shapes
3 slices sharp cheddar cheese
3 oz. rare prime rib, sliced thin
1 cup shaved iceberg lettuce
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 drop of green food coloring
1 oz. butter
1. Melt butter in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Place bread into skillet side by side and push them around to soak up the butter.
2. Lay cheese on top of each slice, then top with prime rib. Saute for 1 minute, then carefully make it into a sandwich, using a spatula. Continue to turn and saute until cheese is thoroughly melted.
3. For more sandwiches just keep repeating above directions. Make as many as you would like.
4. Combine mayo and food coloring and stir.
5. To plate up, place chopped lettuce in a big pile in the middle of a plate, then lean the sandwich cadavers against the lettuce. Put the mayo mixture in a pile next to the lettuce.