2 lbs. double tenderized round steak
1 1/2 cup soy sauce
5 large eggs
2 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut round steak into 2 1/2" triangles.
2. Whisk eggs and soy sauce together in a large bowl. Then add round steak and marinate in the refrigerator for five hours.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat up half the oil on medium-high.
4. Dredge the drained round steak through the bread crumbs and saute for three minutes on each side. Change the oil after 2 batches.
5. Drain steaks on a pepper towel and serve topped with sour cream and green onion.
Yield: 4 to 5 servings