Easy Bake Oven Roasted Turkey
10-12 lb. turkey
1-2 ribs of celery
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
2 tsp. garlic
4 tsp. chicken poultry seasoning
4 cups water
1. Remove neck, liver, heart and tail from carcass of turkey. Place them in the same pan with turkey while cooking -- they give it great flavor.
2. Pull back flap of skin near rear of turkey and wash thoroughly with cold water. Under same flap of skin make an incision on each side of turkey making pockets to place seasoning.
3. Behind drumsticks place another incision by each one towards the inside of turkey and place more seasoning. Rub small amount of olive oil over top of turkey and add seasonings again. Add water to bottom of pan.
4. Place onion with shell on and cut in half, celery, and carrot to bottom of pan with heart, neck, liver and tail.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350° for three hours, uncover and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browned or internal temperature is 160°.