1 pkg. puff pastry dough, found in the freezer section of grocery store
1 can whole figs
1 can whole plums
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup caramel sauce
1 can whipped cream
6 mint sprigs
1. Bake one sheet of puff pastry at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Set aside, let cool.
2. In two small saucepans heat up the drained juice from each fruit and set whole fruit aside. When the juices come to a simmer add 1/4 cup of sugar to each pot.
3. In a separate dish, make a slurry with cornstarch and water. Then, thicken each juice with slurry until syrup. Take off stove. Chop up plums and figs and stir them into each sauce.
4. Cut pastry into two inch squares. Place one piece in the middle of the plate and put some of the plum mixture on top. Poke a small hole on top of pastry to put mixture in. Repeat with another piece of pastry and top with fig mixture. Place another pastry square on top and then some whipped cream.
5. Garnish with caramel sauce and mint sprig.
Yield: 6 servings