Dining At Dawn - Rush Hour.
3 Tbsp. butter
3 Tbsp. flour
3 cups whole milk
1 tsp. nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan, then add flour. Stir constantly with a wooden spoon for 5 to 8 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add milk and continue to stir constantly while lowering heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add nutmeg and set aside to cool.
4. After 15 minutes, the white sauce will be ready to use.
5. To make pizza, use your favorite dough and toppings and cook according to those directions.
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Red Pizza Sauce