6 center cut lamb chops
3 sprigs of marjoram
2 Tbsp. granulated garlic
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/3 cup beef stock
1/3 cup fine shredded havarti dill cheese
1/4 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a skillet heat up olive oil until it starts to smoke.
2. Chop up one sprig of marjoram and mix with garlic. Rub mixture into the lamb chops, then place in the hot skillet. Sear on both sides, then reduce heat to medium-low. Cook chops three minutes on each side. Place chops on serving platter.
3. Add beef stock to skillet. Stir with a spoon to loosen what is left from the lamb. Chop up the other sprig of marjoram and add to beef stock, along with the cream.
4. Stir and reduce until thickened. Add salt and pepper to adjust flavor.
5. To garnish top lamb chops with dill havarti cheese then sauce. Add another sprig of marjoram.
Yield: 3 servings