8 oz. skinless chicken or turkey
2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
1 can healthy choice Cream of Mushroom soup
1/3 cup skim milk
1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 450°.
2. Cook and drain broccoli. Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
3. Blend soup with milk in saucepan until smooth.
4. Cook chicken or turkey and cut or shred into bite size pieces.
5. Layer chicken or turkey over broccoli. Pour soup mixture over broccoli.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top.
7. Bake in oven 25 - 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Yield: 4 servings