1 cup sugar
3/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
2/3 cup pumpkin
1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Beat eggs and sugar at high speed for five minutes.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg, salt and cinnamon two times. Fold into sugar mixture then add pumpkin and nuts and mix well.
3. Pour in a greased and floured cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes at 375 °. Cool in pan five minutes.
4. Sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top of cake and cover with a clean dishtowel. Wait five more minutes and roll cake in the dishtowel like a jelly roll. Let cool 5 more minutes.
5. Mix cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla together. Unroll cake, remove dishtowel and spread frosting over top of cake and re-roll.