1 lb. ground beef
9 oz. cooked and drained broccoli
4 oz. mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 cans crescent rolls
1 beaten egg
Poppy seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In medium skillet, brown meat and drain.
3. Stir in cheese, onion, sour cream, salt, pepper and broccoli. Simmer 10 minutes.
4. Separate dough into four rectangles. Press perforation to seal. Overlap long sides of two rectangles: press firmly to seal.
5. On non-greased cookie sheet, press or roll into a 13x7-inch rectangle. Spoon meat mixture in the center of the dough. Bring long edges to the center of filling, slightly overlapping. Pinch edges and ends to seal.
6. Repeat with remaining rectangles. Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
7. Bake 18-22 minutes or until brown.
Add mushrooms after browning meat.
Yield: 6 servings