3 lb. sweet potatoes
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 lightly beaten egg
1/2 cup toasted pecans
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 bag small marshmallow
1. Peel and dice sweet potatoes.
2. Add enough water to cover and bring to boil. Cook until tender and drain.
3. Mash potatoes in mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and beat until blended.
4. Stir in toasted pecans and spoon into two-quart baking dish.
5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, top with marshmallows and bake until marshmallows are golden brown.