2 cups finely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
1/3 cup butter
2 lbs cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
6 oz. dark semi-sweet chocolate
6 oz. white chocolate
1 package frozen cherries
1/8 cup brandy
1 Tbsp. cornstarch (approximately)
1. Melt butter and mix with crushed chocolate cookies and mix together in small bowl.
2. Press into bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
3. Bake about 10 minutes in 325 ° oven
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
2. Add eggs one at a time, mixing at low speed after each addition, just until blended.
3. Melt both dark and white chocolate in separate double boilers.
4. Divide batter in half. Add dark chocolate to one half and white chocolate to the other.
5. Pour dark chocolate batter into spring form pan.
6. Pour white chocolate batter on top of dark chocolate batter in spring form pan, being careful not to mix the two.
7. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until center is almost set. Refrigerate four hours or overnight.
1. Heat frozen cherries with 1/8 cup water in sauce pan until hot.
2. Add 1Tbsp. cornstarch (mixed with 1/8 cup cold water) into hot cherry mixture.
3. Allow to thicken and then add 1/8 cup brandy.
4. Cool mixture and place on top of the cooled cheesecake.