1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1/4 tsp. dry mustard
1/4 tsp. anchovy paste
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 crushed garlic clove
One head of Romaine lettuce
1 egg (coddled -- warmed to room temperature)
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Mix olive oil, pepper, mustard, anchovy paste, salt Worcestershire sauce and garlic clove.
2. Wash, drain and separate one head of Romaine lettuce into an oiled bowl.
3. Beat egg.
4. Pour olive oil mixture over lettuce and mix until leaves shine.
5. Pour egg over lettuce and mix.
6. Mix in two level spoonfuls of lemon juice (use large wooden spoon).
7. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and mix.
8. Combine croutons and mix.