A dessert treat that's sure to tempt anyone's taste buds.
1 quart vanilla ice cream
2 cups corn flake crumbs
2 Tbsp. cinnamon
2 cups brown sugar
3 cups vegetable oil
1. Mix cinnamon and brown sugar together and place in bowl.
2. Place corn flake crumbs in separate bowl.
3. Heat vegetable oil in saucepan to about 325° or the oil "crackles" when a dash of water is added to it.
4. Form ice cream into three-inch balls. Add balls first to brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, coating well, then to corn flake crumb mixture again coating well.
5. Drop ice cream into heated oil for about five seconds.
6. Quickly put deep-fried ice cream in a glass and top with honey, whipping cream, and cherries.
Caution - hot oil is being used. Always be careful when cooking with hot oil.