Tortellini with Peas and Proscuitto Ham
Get a taste of the Pasta Factory's latest treat.
10 oz. meat or cheese tortellini (cooked according to package instructions)
8 oz. sliced mushrooms
2 oz. proscuitto ham (sliced and chopped)
1/2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
1 cup heavy cream
5 oz. grated Parmesan
Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper to season
1 tsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp. margarine or butter
1. Add prosucitto ham, mushrooms, peas in hot skillet with margarine and butter.
2. Add garlic and a bit of salt and pepper. Saute for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
3. Pour in cream and bring it to a boil. (It will froth up.)
4. Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese. Stir until sauce is smooth.
5. Toss with cooked tortellini.
Yield: 2-4 servings