1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 medium onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. margarine
4 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
8 oz. sour cream
4 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 small can mild green chilies (1/2 can for more mild taste)
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
10 7” flour tortillas
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 cup milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Saute onions in margarine, cook chicken.
2. Mix all ingredients listed above together except tortillas and topping.
3. Lay all tortillas out and distribute mixture evenly on them. Roll tortillas up, place with seam side down in a greased 9X13 baking dish.
4. Mix together the topping and spread over top of tortillas.
5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes add extra cheese for last 10 minutes.