2 ribeye steaks, marinated for 20-30 minutes in your favorite marinade
3 large baking potatoes
Vegetable oil—enough to cover bottom of pan
Butter or margarine
1. While marinating steaks, pierce with fork every tine you turn them over so marinade will penetrate steak.
2. Peel potatoes and slice 1/4” thick
3. Heat vegetable oil in skillet until hot– add butter or margarine to your
taste—put the sliced potatoes in skillet and keep turning them until they
are soft enough to pierce with fork—salt and pepper as you like.
4. At same time you begin cooking potatoes, put marinated steaks on grill-us left over marinade to spoon on steaks as they cook and I continue to pierce steaks while they cook.
5. For medium cooked steaks (slightly pink in center), cook for about 8-10 minutes—potatoes should take about the same time.