Patriotic Fruit Gelatin Salad
Here's your weekly blueberry recipe from Good Morning Meridian!
1 large pkg. raspberry gelatin
1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen strawberries
2 cups blueberries
1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 cups hot water
1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and then add frozen strawberries.
2. Stir until strawberries separate.
3. Stir in pineapple.
4. Toss bananas in lemon juice to help prevent darkening then add to gelatin.
5. Add blueberries and pecans and allow to thicken in the refrigerator.
6. Enjoy for a refreshing salad or dessert.