Beef T-Bone or Porterhouse steaks, Cut 1 inch thick
Small red, yellow or green bell peppers, cut into quarters
Green onion & garlic butter
Salt and Pepper
1. Place steaks and bell peppers on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
2. Grill, uncovered 15 to 16 minutes until steaks are medium rare to medium doneness and peppers are tender, turning occasionally.
3. Top each steak with 2 teaspoons Green Onion and Garlic Butter.
4. Combine bell peppers with 2 tbsp. Green Onion & Garlic Butter in medium bowl; toss.
5. Serve steaks with bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Makes 4 servings.