2 tsp. cinnamon
3 Tbsp. sugar
6 flour tortillas (small)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 1/2 cups milk
1 pkg. (small) sugar free instant Vanilla pudding mix
2 cups reduced fat whipped topping
Melted chocolate for garnish
1. Spray each side of tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon (mixed).
2. Cut each tortilla into four wedges.
3. Place round edge of one tortilla wedge into muffin tin. Shape sides to fit into cup. Take second tortilla wedge, place in muffin tin overlapping first one at bottom and up sides. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
4. Bake 350° for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned and crisp. Cool completely in muffin tin.
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. In another bowl, mix vanilla pudding mix with milk. Add to cream cheese.
3. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill 15-20 minutes.
4. Carefully remove cups from muffin pan. Spoon or pipe 2-3 tablespoons of pudding mix into each cup. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
5. Serve immediately.
Yield: 12 servings