1 can of jumbo style flaky biscuits
milk chocolate chips
crumbled Graham Crackers
1. Roll one biscuit at a time until it is double in size.
2. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips in the center followed by about 4 marshmallows and then 1 teaspoon of Graham Cracker crumbs.
3. Fold biscuit over and using tongs of a fork crimp the edges shut.
4. Gently drop into fryer heated to 375 degrees and fry for about 45 seconds on each side.
5. Remove from fryer and dust with powdered sugar and serve while still warm