This dish is named after the stadium, which the Green Bay Packers call home.
8 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded Colby and Monterey cheese mixture
1/2 tsp. Ground cayenne pepper
1 cup diced chicken
20 large wonton/egg roll wrappers
1. Mix the cayenne pepper and chicken together and cook over low heat until chicken is done. Once the chicken is done and has cooled finely chop the chicken.
2. Next mix the cream cheese and shredded cheese together and then add the chicken. Once everything is thoroughly mixed together, taste to check seasoning. You may want to add more pepper at this point, If so, remember a little goes a long way with cayenne pepper.
3. Take one egg roll wrapper and place it with one corner pointing toward yourself. Place one and one half tablespoon of filling 1/3 of the way up from the corner closest you. Fold the corner closest to you over the filling and then roll one complete time.
4. Make sure the wrapper is tightly folded over the filling and roll over one complete time, then fold each side over to meet in the middle and finish rolling up until the point of the top corner is left. At this time using your finger wet the corner edges and finish rolling up the roll pressing the final corner down to make sure it is sealed.
5. Once you’ve completed rolling up the rolls it is time to fry them Fry
in 375 degree oil for approximately 3-5 minutes and allow to drain and cool before eating.