4 lbs. yukon gold potatoes
1 cup heavy cream, warm
4 oz. butter, melted
Salt and white pepper to taste
4 oz. goat's cheese, crumbled
2 Tbsp. chopped chives
1. Peel and dice potatoes to equal size. Cover with cold water in pot. Add 1/2 tsp. salt.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer. Cook potatoes until tender. Drain potatoes and allow to steam dry for a few minutes.
3. Mash potatoes until smooth. Add melted butter and warm cream.
4. Continue to mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Fold in goat's cheese and chives. Keep warm until service.