2/3 cup sugar
1 bag bordeaux cookies or vanilla wafers
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
4 oz. melted butter
2 lbs. cream cheese, softened
1 1/3 cups light brown sugar
15 oz. pumpkin
1 cup sour cream
5 large eggs
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/4 ground cloves
1. Combine the first four ingredients in a food processor until fine ground.
2. Using a 10” spring form pan, spread crumb mixture evenly across the bottom and press along on bottoms and sides.
3. Wrap foil around outside of pan and bake crust in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
4. Allow to cool before filling and baking.
1. Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
2. Add sour cream, spices, and pumpkin and blend.
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix until just blended.
4. Pour mixture into cool crust, place in water bath and bake for 1 1/2 hours in a 300 degree oven, or until set.