1 butter recipe cake mix
6 oz. can undrained mandarin oranges
1/2 c. oil
1 large box instant vanilla pudding
1 large can crushed pineapple
9 oz. whipped cream
1. Mix cake ingredients together approximately two minutes.
2. Bake at 350° about 30 minutes in a greased and floured 11x 13 inch pan or in two round cake pans.
3. While cake is baking, prepare icing by mixing instant pudding and pineapple and then refrigerating.
4. When cake is cool, add whipped cream to pudding and pineapple mixture.
5. Frost and refrigerate cake.