Danielle's "Just Too Easy" Chicken Casserole
2 to 3 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1 pkg. butter crackers, crumbled
1/3 cup slivered almonds
1. Cut chicken breasts into cubes and cook thoroughly in a little bit of olive oil.
2. While chicken is cooking, combine sour cream and soup in a small bowl and mix well with a fork.
3. Add chicken to mixture.
4. Pour into a small well-greased cake pan and spread mixture evenly. (Foil pans work great! No clean up!)
5. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the top of the dish and then top with slivered almonds.
6. Bake at 350° for at least 30 minutes or until you notice slight bubbling.
Yield: 4 servings