Danielle's Cranberry Vinegar Chicken
1 pkg. chicken breast or chicken strips
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 white onion, diced
1 can pitted black olives
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. cranberry vinegar (Note: Any flavor of vinegar can be used, but this one or raspberry are especially good)
1. Coat the bottom of a frying pan with olive oil and set on medium heat until oil starts to get hot. Add chicken and cook thoroughly. Add diced tomatoes and onion to pan along with chicken and stir.
2. Cook until onions start to become transparent and tomatoes appear squishy in the pan.
3. Now add the olives -- as many as you want!
4. Next add in 2 Tbsp. cranberry vinegar and stir. Cover pan and simmer for 5 minutes, stir, and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve this dish with rice or over pasta, and it tastes great with a glass of red wine.