Peach Chicken with Jamaican Spices
Cold weather getting you down? Try this dish for a taste of the islands.
2 chicken breasts
2 green onions
1/2 green pepper julienne
1/2 red pepper julienne
2 clove crushed garlic
2 Tbsp. apricot jam
2 Tbsp. salsa
1. Trim the chicken of excess fat.
2. Mix the flour and taco seasoning. Coat the chicken breasts with the seasoned flour.
3. Saute floured chicken in olive oil, remove when cooked and keep warm.
4. Add onions, peppers and garlic to the oil and cook till tender.
5. Add apricot jam and allow to melt.
6. Add salsa and bring to a simmer.
7. Put cooked chicken back into sauce. Add cilantro. Reheat.
8. Serve with rice.